March 18, 2006

21 Airports Fail Security Test

NBC has just reported that government investigators got homemade bomb making materials through the security checks at all 21 airports they tested.

I, for one, felt some sense of safety and security going through all the hassle of the airport security process, led to believe that my fellow passengers were fully screened and that somebody was not going to jump up with a bomb or gun and take over the plane. And even though I knew that the freight below my seat was not fully screened, I had some increased sense of security since 2001. I could rationalize the freight.

But how does this news make you feel now? Do you feel alot safer knowing George Bush, The Incompetent, is at the helm? Doesn't America feel so much safer with this faker running things?

No comments: